TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We strive to run a professional, approachable and flexible organisation that you can trust. It's in our mission statement that we look after the needs of all our students and their families and will do our upmost to keep you satisfied with the service.
We would ask our customers be aware of the terms and conditions of service. In order that we are able to continue to offer a superior service, maintaining highly qualified, passionate and professional teaching staff is essential.
Our existing student base is 100% compliant with lesson payments thanks to our direct debit service.
- Our academy is cashless. All lessons are paid for through our third party direct debit system Ezidebit. Ezidebit is a secure system which is completely flexible. We can cancel debits up until 12am on the day of the lesson. However, the academy is usually closed by 8pm. Any lesson cancelled same day will be forfeit as the teacher will already have prepared for the lesson and the payment will have been captured.
- Your payment details are securely cared for by Ezidebit, encrypted and protected. The academy is part of the Trustwave PCI initiative. Your details are not available to anybody for any reason and upon completion of the registration process, even the staff of the academy do not have access to your current financial details. You can change them at any time by speaking with your teacher.
- Students who do not wish to use Ezidebit will need to pay a term's tuition fees up front.
- We endeavour to be flexible by offering makeup lessons for lessons missed and charged, however those lessons are only able to be scheduled in where a teacher has a break in order to do so.
- Ezidebit charges a dishonour fee is there are insufficient funds. This is out of the remit of the academy. The dishonour fee is $21 as of 2019.
- We only accept cash payments when the full term is being paid in advance
- Any errors on our part leading to a direct debit that shouldn't be charged will always be transferred back or similarly credited to you.
- Macarthur Music Academy runs an open door policy and parents are always welcome to join in the fun.
- Macarthur Music Academy has a Child Safe policy and safe working with children checks on all staff is mandatory. WWC numbers for all teachers are available.
- Our tuition spaces have CCTV monitoring for the student and teacher's protection.
- We run bi-annual concerts for students to participate in. Concerts are voluntary and all students are offered the opportunity to perform. These events are not billed for the student, however, tickets for spectators do attract a fee.
- Students taking mid-term holidays are welcome to do so and payments are suspended. However, if a student's attendance is generally low, that appointment may be offered to other patrons. Appointments with some of the senior staff members are very limited and they like to work!
- Students who have more than two weeks tuition outstanding will have their enrolment immediately cancelled and their appointment made available to other clients.
- Limited consumable accessories are available on site. These items (guitar strings, straps, plectrums, leads, capos) can be added to the Ezidebit account for that week if you wish to purchase them.
We thank you for your understanding.